Monday, February 2, 2015

Big Hero 6

Big Hero 6 

Such an inspiring movie ! I LOVE ! hihi Long time since I last write. Cerita tu dah lama but just got the chance to watch it. And yes i have a new mission. hehehe Not so logic but.... i want to make BAYMAX, hehe It's like a combination of what I wanna do and what I'm doing right now. I really really want to make a Robot. I really really do. Kan seronok if i were to be that genius. Wow Hero wow. hihi Okay tu je. Done with my imagination but it really spice my spirit up. Please medic, don't pull down my creativity and imagination . Weee. till then :)

                                                                                                       Love,

                                                                                                       Me :3

No comments:

Post a Comment