Friday, March 6, 2015

26022015

Alhamdulillah, all praised to Allah for giving me such a beautiful life. It has been a while since I am no longer as confidence as I was before. I know my confidence level dropped since the MARA announced that I couldn't fly. I always cry and cry and cry. Even after years, sometimes i'm still crying over the same reason. Lol my father once said " Ara dah tk macam dulu, dulu ara kuat, buat lah pape, jangan harap ara nangis, mesti selalu lawan sapa yg kacau, but now.. nangis je keje" Yes I do admit saya mmg macam tu. But I am so lucky to have someone that i can trust utk nangis, untuk mengada yang sentiasa tak give up Walaupun i can be such a pain in the ass, tiba tiba sensitive semacam takda reason, tetiba happy pulak smpai jd awkward budak ni sedih ke happy. Tetiba random experiment to make sure things that i doubt out of the blue, balik penat penat drive kena layan pulak orang ni terasa lol yes I know i am mengada hihi Thankyou 😊 At times, I felt so regret for taking this journey, if only i choose something else i wouldn't have to be this sad. But then i met all of them, they gave me strength to survive this medical journey. To survive getting an F lol So in every clouds, there is a silver lining. I guess this is mine. I have them in my life. Thankyou kawan kawan 😊😋 Am officially  twenty and that marks my maturity. Cewah tipu je. Haha inshaaAllah saya akan makin terima sikit demi sikit.

Ps: saya igt nk upload video kt insta tapi tak reti nk edit cantik cantik haha am still a newbie.

Ps: For those SPM leavers yang baru dpt result and result tu kurang memuaskan. Don't worry too much. It's not the end. I got an 8A+ and 1A and i didn't get what i want. The attitude towards the result, how you deal with it, how you plan your road is what matters. I realised I was a bit overconfident with my results so I took things for Granted. So make a plan, inshaaAllah whatever your results are, you'll get what you want at the end. As long as you keep the effort going.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sara. Glad you're doing fine. Indeed, Mai pun tak dapat what I really wanted and surely, kita masing masing akan ada regret sendiri. But it's okay, what we need is (are) things 10 years ahead, then baru kita boleh tengok what we have really been through and how we survived everything. Good luck Sara! Nanti jom gang Doctors of Eldaterra acehhhh haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Mai 😊 it's a bit different regret here haha but it's okay, i'm already in this pathway so no matter mmg kena survive. Mai pun stay strong along the journey. InshaaAllah, kita merancang but Allah yg menentukan, and he knows the best kan? Goodluck jugak Mai ! InshaaAllah. Sure hihi future doctors of Eldaterra :)

      Delete