Thursday, August 28, 2014

29082014

I find this amusing. Haha

The story started with my mum couldn't reach me on the line. Scrolling the phone book and realised a number was saved as "Kawan Sara". So she dialled the number...

Mama : Hello ni Kawan Sara ke?
Kawan Sara: Tak. Ni Sara. Kenapa?
Mama : Nk cakap dengan Sara
Kawan Sara : Ni Sara tengah cakap.

Then it continued for a few seconds figuring what was it about. haha
Because the friend of mine name is SARAH hahahahahahahahahaha get it? lol

Ps : A friend of my age is getting married today. Congratulations! Semoga berkekalan ke anak cucu, inshaaAllah :)

Ps : oh AND the Photobook turned out amazing! Of good quality ! Some of it was blurry but that was due to the picture pxl but the one that was taken by camera, *thumbs up*. I made it from photobook.com.my :)

No comments:

Post a Comment